Saturday, March 14, 2009

Progress

Here's how things are going so far:

MyPoints - 515 points. Time investment: minimal. Have not yet qualified for a survey.
SendEarnings - $13.37. Roughly $18 left to go, but it's very slow going with this website. Time investment: minimal. I qualify for a survey maybe every 3 days.
MyLot - $2.10. Haven't really posted anything, just some ratings and halfhearted replies. Time investment: minimal.
Ciao - Have earned several dollars more since Monday's cashout of $6.10. Not counting whatever I earned yesterday, since it does not seem to update on the weekends. I could almost cash out twice over. It definitely snowballs after the first (rough) week and a half. Time investment: moderate.
SwagBucks - 28 Swagbucks. Last few days have been slow going. Either my luck is lousy, or they're not letting me win as often. Maybe a combination of both. Roughly 18 more to go before I can cash out that $5.00 Amazon gift card and decide whether it is worthwhile or not. Technically, I'd have 5 SB more if I hadn't bought that raffle ticket. Since I've been a member for about a week, that's still not that bad. Time investment: minimal to moderate.

Obviously, nothing terribly exciting. My last Ciao cashout will not get processed until next month, so I can't tell you whether it has gone through or not, or whether or not the money will actually land in my Paypal account. But judging by my interactions with Customer Service so far, I have no doubt that it will. Ciao and Swagbucks are the most promising websites so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment