Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Catching Up...

So, how are things going with these websites?

MyPoints - did not qualify for any surveys since my last update. They have another survey service you can sign up for to earn points, but I didn't want to give the service all of the personal information they wanted, so I didn't sign up. Currently at 470 Points. Time invested: Very little.

SendEarnings - Seem to qualify for a survey every 3 days or so. Have not failed to be credited for a survey, although it can take a few days. Have been regularly clicking mailings. Averaging 11 cents per day (averaging in the occasional successful Survey attempt). Currently at $12.27. Time invested: Very little.

MyLot - have been half-heartedly replying and rating. Some of my replies were to news articles. Only one new post. Currently at $2.03. Time invested: Little to Moderate.

Ciao - Cashed out once already, at $6.10. Doing well, between $1.00-$2.00/day, writing 3 reviews per day. Someone who writes a few articles a day should make around $5.00/week, in my opinion. That's not money you can live off, but it's not bad for what isn't a whole lot of work.

Swagbucks - Currently at 16 Swagbucks. Would be 21, but I spent 5 on the monthly 1000-Swagbuck raffle. Stupid? Maybe, but 5 Swagbucks is about 1 day of using the search engine, so in my opinion, it's not a huge loss for the potential gain. Do they actually award the prizes? I don't know right now.

I also recently joined Associated Content, and have submitted one article, which is awaiting review. At this point, I have no average per day. Time invested: Moderate.

No comments:

Post a Comment