Monday, March 9, 2009

Ciao Success?

I hit payout today, 9 days after I joined Ciao. It would have been 7, but my account wasn't 'earning' anything over the weekend. I panicked and emailed Customer Support, so now I look like an idiot. Customer Support never got back to me about it, but when $2.00 showed up in my account this morning after a weekend of nothing, I figured out that maybe Ciao just doesn't credit on the weekends. Either that, or Customer Support did something about it without emailing me back. They've been pretty good so far, after all.






Apparently, payments are processed on the second week of each month. So it could be processed this week. Or I may have to wait 4 weeks, and won't find out until next month. I'll keep checking my Paypal account. After all, the money's no good to me until it winds up there. I've got a whole bucket o' things to review, until then.

Keep in mind, this was done mostly by myself. While I have referred three people, one was only right before this, and the other two haven't been very active. So it is possible to earn money on Ciao without referring tons of people. Will it be oodles of money? Highly unlikely. But these days, any amount of extra money is a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment