Friday, June 12, 2009

Ciao and Swagbucks Cashouts

Currently up to my eyeballs in Message box spam in Ciao. Also angry - discovered some members who had copied my reviews. I reported them - unfortunately, one of the continually frustrating things about Ciao is that they do nothing about the plagiarists.

Otherwise, I am pennies away from the $5 cashout on Ciao after just 2 days of renewed activity. That's not bad, really. I won't be cashing out at $5, however - it's not worth it, at this point. I'll wait until there's more in my account.

On Swagbucks, I just 'bought' another $5 Amazon gift card. My order has been verified, and I am currently waiting for the gift card number.

If you haven't joined these two sites yet, you're definitely missing out!

In the meantime, at MyPoints, I am about 150 points away from ordering my first gift card.

No comments:

Post a Comment