Thursday, August 27, 2009

Points2shop Prize Proof



Finally edited together my 'proof' for Points2shop - here is the prize I received in the mail. Note that it actually came directly from the Amazon seller to me.

Unfortunately, I have been having some difficulty with OTX surveys not loading in Firefox. I don't like IE and can't always remember to switch to IE for doing OTX surveys, and once you have attempted a survey for the day it won't let you attempt another one, even if the survey didn't load correctly. So it has been costing me. I finally got around to installing the IE Tab addon for Firefox. Hopefully, this addon will solve problems with some other survey sites that insist on Internet Explorer. If you're having trouble with this in Firefox, go to Tools --> Add-ons and run a plugin search for IE Tab.

Today, I actually got SIX ads to click on Neobux, instead of the regular four. Exciting. I still have no referrals, but the money seems to accumulate a little bit faster, possibly because I'm staying on top of it a little bit better, possibly because they seem to be feeding me more ads to click lately.
Waiting for the ads to load and verify has started to take quite a long time. If you're having trouble with it hanging on 'loading advertisement', just let it sit. Eventually, it will load and verify, but it can take quite a while. It's not like it's hard work to just let it sit and load, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment