Thursday, October 1, 2009

Points2Shop/Cashle Playing the 'Approval Limbo' Game?

$10 more in gift cards posted to my Swagbucks account yesterday.

All offers I have completed on Points2Shop since my last cash out have been stuck in 'approval limbo'. I completed an offer on Cashle, Points2Shop's sister site, and am waiting to see if it actually posts. So far, I have over 10 offers that have been in 'approval limbo', some of them for over 3 months.

Speaking of which, this problem started in earnest some time before their website revamp. I really think it even started before I decided to cash out.

I have not bothered contacting their Customer Service, as from what I have seen, the canned response is "just try the offer again". Well, hey, you know what, screw that. I already completed it once, and it should post. In my opinion, I shouldn't have to try to complete the same offer three times. With their Daily Surveys, that's not even possible. And at 10-15 minutes per survey or offer completion, if I have to retry the same offer 3 times in order for it to actually POST, that's half an hour to 45 minutes of my time for what amounts to a maximum payoff of 90 cents! If this continues, despite having cashed out on them and having declared them legit, I'll be dumping them into the same reject-bin as GamingLagoon. I only have so much time in the day to devote to this. I'll just spend more of my time on a different website that doesn't play these games. There are plenty of fish in the sea, so to speak.

Edit/Update:
Less than 15 minutes after posting this entry, my latest Daily Survey on Cashle was approved. Not bad, since I only took the survey yesterday. I got credited 90 cents. Unfortunately, pretty much every other offer I completed in the past 2 months is still in approval limbo. I'm guessing they pretty much always will be. I don't feel like retrying them or taking it up with their Customer Service. Hopefully, it was something related to the website revamp and will not continue to be a problem in the future.

The Paypal minimum to withdraw from Cashle is currently $1.00. That should be pretty easy to rack up, as long as I qualify for another survey soon (maybe even today?).

No comments:

Post a Comment