Saturday, July 18, 2009

MyPoints

I just redeemed my first MyPoints gift card - a $10.00 card from Bath & Body Works. I should receive it in the mail in 2-4 weeks. Once I've received and used it, I can vouch for MyPoints. I'll keep you updated.

I'm also 1 Swagbuck away from redeeming another $5.00 Swagbucks gift card. So far, I've bought one relative a birthday present using gift cards I earned through Swagbucks, so using the website has definitely paid off.

I set aside my ReviewStream reviews in order to work on some other stuff, but I'd better get cracking on those reviews if I want to make my loan bill next month.

Gaming Lagoon denied every single offer I completed, yet again. Don't bother with Gaming Lagoon - seriously.

I have received two samples through StartSampling, so far - one for Sun Crystals and another for Aveeno shampoo and conditioner. Samples are particularly useful for those who wish to write reviews about products but don't want to have to buy half the store. You also get 'Frequest Tryer Miles' which can be redeemed for gifts. The gifts kind of suck, though (a tote bag, a free shirt, or a restaurant.com gift card) and it seems like they're available in limited quantities. I guess it's better than nothing. Considering the fact that the 'best' gift (the restaurant.com card) is available on Swagbucks for a measly 45 SB, it may not be worth all of the effort. The StartSampling forums still make the website worth joining, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment